Integrity is central to our business. We undertake to act with absolute integrity, honesty and confidentiality. This is a people business and reputations matter. We work hard to earn and maintain the respect of our Candidates, treating each person as an individual and with dignity. We believe in investing time in our business relationships.
Whenever possible we will have a “face to face” meeting. At the meeting, we will discuss the opportunities available in the market place and which of these match your skills and experience. We provide a personal unique and comprehensive consultancy service and we will concentrate as much on your future career development as we do on securing your next role.
Our Aim is ….
To bring together like minded Candidates and Clients to the mutual satisfaction of both.
Helping Candidates achieve their ideal work/life balance and/or career development.
What can you Expect from us …
- Compile an in-depth fact find to gain an appreciation of your experience, achievements, key skills and future aspirations.
- We will treat your application with the strictest confidence and will never send your CV to any of our clients without your prior consent.
- An open and honest conversation about the roles available and your suitability, explaining what you can expect to happen in the recruitment process.
- We will verbally outline the options available to you and if you wish to proceed will send comprehensive details to you about the positions applied for.
- Keep you informed of your current status in the recruitment process.
- Provide assistance and guidance for any interviews or assessment centres the client may wish you to attend.
- We will provide honest feedback to you on all of your meetings.